- Must possess excellent teamwork abilities; be able to consistently make intelligent decisions under pressure; possess good judgment, initiative and good attitude.
- Solid communication skills, strong critical and analytical thinking skills, and appreciation of diversity.
- Must speak English and Spanish fluently.
- Be able to maintain knowledge of standard concepts, best practices, and procedures within a particular field.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Must know how to work with Java, Bootstrap, HTML 5, Phonegap, Web Service, JQuery, C# / VB.Net, T-SQL or P-SQL, Net Framework (MVC, Web Forms).
- Expected to conduct system analysis and development, with limited support from professional staff, to keep our clients’ systems current with changing technologies.
- Analyze system specifications and translate system requirements to task specifications for junior programmers.
- Responsible for analysis of current programs including performance, diagnosis and troubleshooting of problem programs, and designing solutions to problematic programming.
- Demonstrates an expert understanding of data design, and complex data access and data manipulation techniques.
- Making presentations to customer or client audiences or professional peers and capable of writing proposals or papers.
- Accomplishes programming project requirements by coaching junior developers.
- Meets programming standards by following production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards;
- Identify work process improvements
- Keep up with new technology.
- Plans programming projects by confirming objectives and specifications with clients.
- Fix software anomalies (bugs).